Monday, November 30, 2009

Blessed Birthday

Its already almost 2 decades! gosh. Expected a quiet celebration for my 19th birthday with my family due to the crazy rehersal schedule for the charity dance show. What a surprised from ALL!
Friends who I never seen for long came back not forgetting my birthday with gifts and greetings and cakes!

Manage to hung out with Karthik and Janice for my birthday.A movie,lunch and 3cakes! wow!
Had rehersals at night.After rehersals,suddenly my jazz intructor gave a short lecture and review about my dance progress I got so freaked out.... suddenly the lights *off Surprise! A cake from K&T artwork dancers so nice of them. Thank you JoLeen for going all the way buying the cake!
Went home,chocolate cake from secret receipe bought by my family for me.Omg I'm so gona grow fat with all the cakes... haha

Thank you to all of my loved ones and buddies near and far for all the surprises,cakes,gifts and wishes.
I'm the luckiest girl ever that I felt,having to celebrate my last year of teenage journey. Wishes for better health,wealth and a bright future.
May god bless :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment