Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Breakage Point

When you reach a breakage point its means KIT KAT! haha Take a break.

Breakfast with Omar and Reuben no where else so landed in Kayu.
Great chance to catch up with both.Its been ages since I last contacted Reuben since back then when we're playing violin together having classes under Mark Ostyn the PESSOC conductor and also playing with pessoc.Really miss Mark since he left back to England I stopped playing in the orchestra as was busy with high school activities.Since then,I left taking classes with Bee Lee and he went to May Yoke which are veteran cello player and violin player in pesson till now.Great mentors.
Visited reuben's The CAT's Studio at pinhorn road area.Since his launching of his studio never made it there to see.Finally happened after months or a year.Admire his enterprenuer skills of running his own business now with such diversification.Omar with his photos in the studio while Reuben struting his stuff playing guitar 'working' on his lappie. haha. Anyway,good luck Reuben! Keep it up!
Thanks Omar for giving me a lift and planning this meet.Hope your photos work out! :)

Danny gave me chocolate cookies! Its awesome as ever! Never say no to his baking or cooking.haha. Drop by his place to collect it and returned his container with  his brownies given the other time. Feeling lucky and blessed.Thank you danny!
Sign up for some novel typist work at home job at least to bare my freaking expensive personal drama sessions gearing up for my audition next year.The job is pretty simple but staying at home working cuts out my social life lately apart from my crazy rehersals nightlife I had.
Learn up some basic webdevelopment html code programming with Shalen and software sharing on photo editor and more.Cool time together after both are busy to get together.Great input day plus having those crazyness that we don't get to have often.
Movie jennifer's body with dhurga and dulassi a last minute plan.Thanks for the suggestion girl since I have my one day night free from rehersals.Yay! Bump into Cik furziah and her spanish lecture heading for another movie The traveller's wife.
Bought tickets for THIS IS IT MJ show for next wed with dance friends and brother.Hope its nice. Can't wait to see him grooving to his moves on screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment