Saturday, December 19, 2009

Auditioning? Oh NO!

Finally the time comes, its scary! I've just receive my audition assignments as requirements to prepare for the audition and interview into Lasalle college of the arts. 1 of the elements is having to study the book as was asked to present how am I going to direct the play. My January is going to be a hell month working on all aspects interesting yet challenging,hope to give my best and pray hard leaving to God to guide me through. So I'd scout through thick and thin,all the bookstores and distributors throughout Malaysia sadly none carry the stock of Neil Simon's play Broadway Bound. Waiting for replies from cousin and friend in sg to check out. Anand came into my mind suddenly thought he had a good network,so called him up and he managed to check it out in sg almost immediate. Looks like only Borders and Kinokuniya in sg got the book but unfortunately just ran out of stock! What a coincidence, a book that is hard to find yet in  great demand. Well, couldn't wait for more time to be wasted decided that I eBay-ED it. BINGO! Found it and bought it at a resonable price! Only have to learn a little patience for it hoping it to reach asap in 6-10 days. Yahooooo..

Thank you e-BaY!!! My saviour for Urgent fulfillment & Immediacy!

No comments:

Post a Comment