Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Charity Dance Show 2009

A Production by my very honourable and respectable jazz instructor as well as great mentor in my journey of dance Mr Ng Kai beng with the support of lions club,the event was a BLAST!

Featuring most types of dances from a vast collaboration from different dance studios and schools from ballet,jazz,hip-hop,line dance,sexy dance,traditional and more. About over 100 dancers joined forces to make this show a success,they're from A La Pointe Ballet academy,K&t Artwork,D'Vol dance theatre, 100% Dance Studio,DOS and ILearndance studio.

Having the opportunity to perform on the stage of an auditorium is really a great honour.It also brought about memories of my past experience being on stage 7years back with PESSOC playing in the 2nd violin section as well as my last musical performance Repunzel during my kindergraden years.

I was involved in 5 numbers a Traditional dance for the opening ceremony under ALP and 4 jazz dances under K&T Artwork which comprises of Hush-hush,Danseurs de Jazz,Sense of Love and Fame! Am really glad that me and Darrel was given the chance to be so involved. Though its pretty tiring and exhausting doing so many dances in a stretch but as the CONCERT kicks off that day,everything went well and there we are doing out very best. For de-briefing section,I know that I could done better in my showmanship than that which this show and experience will led us towards polishing our flaws and taking our potential to the next level.

Most entertaining group was from 100% dance studio feedback from the crowd. Their groovy hip-hop moves with precise timing and comedic movement have made the crowd pump it out. Meantime, D'vol dance group has mesmerized the audience with their outstanding simple costume,flexibility,creative routines and unique moves of hip-hop and street dance elements.

I'm very thankful and greatful that most of my loved ones were there to support the show.Blessing from friends near and far wishing me for the event,gym-mates,dance teacher Weberlynn,schoolmates,ex-collegemates and also new friend found. Its sad that some of my close buddies couldn't attend but with their moral support all the way,thank you! I love you all.

To my dance-mates,really nice meeting and working you nice bunch of people forming K&T Artwork . I'm so looking forward to the next project FLASH MOB!
Friends! Stay tuned for that.
God,thank you for having a great mentor like Kai Beng! Blessed him with great health and wealth to come in continuing his passion in dancing,while creating a platform for young talents to grow.
May god blessed all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment