Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Photoshooting session

Its a photoshoot for a coming event of Art Installation taking place end of January 2010 a 3day production which rehersals have just about to start.1st time experiencing how a photoshooting session takes place which was indeed pretty interesting.
Few photographers as well as Joei was present for the photoshoot.The whole process was taken place in Penang Film Club located near Weld Quay area. Make up and hairdo was done in 1 hour time.Few make up tips I get to observed and being smart this time putting a layer of safe skin before make up is done preventing more 'volcano eruption' on my forehead protecting it from foundation.Hope it works!

Being clad by only a fan shape bikini made by newspaper for the top and shorts and topped with props some strips of cardboard covering my eyes,wearing boots and also a peacock or feather like hairdo. Was instructed to give the shoot a fierce look having the impression of the photoshoot to turnout having a dark ambience of a bird trying to fly freely craving for freedom.

On the whole,I've enjoyed myself learning how the whole process takes place though its tiring posing and pausing there just for few shots to be perfected.

Next thing,I got a call from Su Minh asking me to be a model for her recent hobby. I was like shocked and excited for the opportunity and also to gain further insights and skills I can.
Still wishing for my 1st ever DLSR! For now in my dreams. xD Unless a kind soul pop by! haha

Yet another small thing that brightens my day.

*cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment