Monday, December 21, 2009

That Feeling

Its been awhile, keeping busy all along with my schedules and lots of interesting stuff keeping me so occupied and Alive! Learning all along to manifest the Law of Attraction and the power of keeping my mind being present practicing the power of NOW.
Yet again there's some feelings which still lingers on. Images of him flashing through now and then like light bulbs in the form of random thoughts and also in my dreams. How could it be so? Why can't I just let go instead I still miss him lots yet not again put hopes which I know I shouldn't as I still have a long way to go with a future that is uncertain. I know we've decided upon this sacrifice,to chase upon our dreams by keeping our focus getting through Uni for our very passion is the 1st priority and whether we're meant together in future only lies in God hands.
With his presence in my life before and even the support now,I know I shall be appreciative and thankful instead of being sadistic. At times I just couldn't help it, but to sulk upon it. God teach me to LOVE myself deeply enough passing me by this phase understanding my emotional needs and balance which slowly toughens me instead of numbing myself after all the wounds.

EFT has been a great gift which I feel blessed to be working on this life-long technique that have recently reach out to me during my turbulance state early this year. A blissful and mindful life, bringing myself to that next level of Awareness is the path I choose to walk along from now on. 
Thank you God allowing me to get connected with the universe and the source where we are all ONE.

Sending my love to all.
*cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment