Friday, January 22, 2010

That ONE day Trip

A day trip to Pantai Jerejak after longing to go there since I was form3. Hoping to go there as a family outing but didn't manage to work out till now. Anyway,I'm glad that I joined SS,CY,JK and his bro and gf to pantai jerejak on a SAT that I happen to have no dance class! weee.... An occasionaly break here and there stealing time for an outing I'm craving for so long.The irony of having NO dance class is the best moments yet the most missed moments.haha.

Was informed that the whole package with ferry transport over to the island,lunch and all games except for paintball cost RM60 but they mistaken it for RM20.Another 40bucks broke.lol. Anyway since were there,just took on the ride.I took on Wall Climbing,Archery,Cycling,Flying fox and funniest part is playing basketball on sandy beach on a netball setting ground. It's my 1st time doing wall climbing therefore am really excited about it.Pretty challenging finding the right grips all using the power and strength of our upper body,while the lower body is all about striking your balance. Almost make it to the end,but give up 2 more climbs to reach the top;not to strain my back.Was a good experience though,looking forward t to the next time for it. Archery too was my 1st time,my aiming was precise but due to my left hand lacking in arm strength failed to engaged the arrow in a incontrolled position. Wasted never get to even hit the bulls eye. Gona be waiting for the next chance to take it on! Cycling around the island exploring the bumpy rocky routes is interesting but the bikes which are not well maintained causes all our butts in pain after the whole thing. Playing basketball ruling on a netball sandy beach ground is really stupidly hilarious.As the friction of the grounds slows the running speed and the loop made targeting tougher but still we idiots still running around making the best fun out of it. Joke of the day! but nevermine Its fun!

The scenary was breathtaking,having to view of the factories and queensbay mall not bad for a change though its bit lame. My skin is baked with incompletancy tanning effect. Ouchy the next day,black spots complexion appears yet again.Oh no! Thank you SS for suggesting me to join in the fun,you'd make my day too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment