Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sun-tanning

Had my sun tanning session along Flamingo beachside,after getting a sun burn working during Penang beach carnival. Went with Dhurga, had our gurly times together. Still waiting to get a bikini as can't really evenly tan my skin not getting more skin exposed. Yet again,another round of major sun-burnt due to standing under the sun without any shade almost 8hours on PFS school field incharge one of the inflated challenger game during Rapid Penang Family Day event. Did Cucumber MASK-ing during the night as feeling the pain on my face. Kind of using cucumber to mask my face few days down the road till my skin heals. Since then, my OLAY spf15 sunblock became my best buddy not wanting another experience being baked under the Natural Oven of God's creation! Now,so in need to shop for one bikini that my aunt said purchasing it as my X'mas gift and cousin gona be getting me few from Aus when she's back for CNY. How AWESOME is that! Can't sit still anymore longer waiting for all.
Hoping to go for next Sun-tanning session,hoping that Fern or Sharon will be free to join me or anyone who's game for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment