Friday, January 22, 2010

Santa Rang MY Door

White Capezio Sneakers!
Make up Accessories!
Birthday cards!
Bikini wear!
Drama book!
Cute toys!
Msgs and calls from near and far!

Couldn't felt any better that its a start of something new.Utterly surprised by all those thoughts and concern poured in this year. What more can I asked for,on Christmas and Birthday! Thank you to my family, relatives and friends for all the lovely gifts that I longed for all this while. Happy for all I have now though I know that my list goes on-and-on-and-on! xD However,the most happiest moment in my entire 19 years would be breaking free gaining and claiming my emotional freedom for once and the rest of my life. May all souls live up to a life like a bird not caged within.

*cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment