Monday, October 26, 2009

Exam Maniac ends

Glad that the crazy schedules and pressure for my modern and jazz gold exams are done and over.
Overally,everything went fine though could have done better with more time practicing sharperning steps and routines.This year is my first,taking 2 exams together,was thankful that this year's examiner was friendly that happen to be my jazz bronze examiner's sister 2years ago.Had our crazy times during rehersals compressed in few months times with my dance mates. Hoping that will received a satisfactory results in time to come when announcement are out! *good luck to my dancemates
We'll crossed out fingers wishing to have the best after breaking that leg! *gigs

Now,its time my focus shifting towards my contemporary worshop showcase.
KISI to hell with Death! Here I come.

2 comments:

  1. good... u did so well... dun worry ... everything go smoothly.... u will not onli get satisfactory result but u will get a outstanding too... keep it up....

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks danes for the encouragement.. yeah keeping it up.. :)

    ReplyDelete