Sunday, October 11, 2009

Prayers my Hope

The pressure is buidling up.. TIME is one factor.. Most importantly my injury is not healing fast enough for my rehersal and progress in preperation for my dance exams.

Counting down my days

11...10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... (time out!)

11 days more towards my dance exams,12 days for contemporary dance understudy showcase and
27 days towards stage musical production.

God pls heal me,though I know this injury is already permanently unavoidable,pls lessen the pain I beared and enable me to pull through this time round once again. I believe in you god giving me faith in taking this road not taken thou challenging,nevertheless I build my strength with this pain emotionally and physically by using the power of the mind.

For the passion,I shall not give up anytime not this time not by any chance.
I seek for your strength,standing by your side.

Your my only Hope.For tomorrow shall be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment