Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Traditional Therapy

Dancers best friend is the physiotherapist or the 'ZEN master'!!

My lower back injuries since 2years back,along with strings of accidents and add ons dance and sport
injuries has given me no choice but to seek out for therapy to heal.Am really glad to have Mr Tan there as my maintainence 'sen sei' for all my injuries attained all this while.Without him ain't knowing how far I could still go on with my passion dancing through the nights.After all that MRI scans and checkups from hospital to hospital injuries still goes undetectable or aren't able to be treated.What a disgrace to such great technology these days.Yet the BEST way out to this notion his healing through nature with Traditional Therapy.

How I'd wished for a MIRACLE??

ME      : *rubbing* Aladdin's goldish rusted teapot... Mr Gene in the pot. Pls grant my wishes asked.. Pls recover all my hurts and wounds leaving no scar behind.Would you?
GENE : Your grants are my wishes. *shrinkle *splinkle *shrinkle

Yes! yahooooo in sudden all wounds dissapeared!

OH WELL.. In my dreams tonight..

Praying my pain goes away for now to keep my hands away from painkillers.Though the wounds won't recover fully as expected but tad bits of prayers in hope to pull me through my hectic nights rehersals and my coming Dance EXAMS in 2weeks time.

No comments:

Post a Comment