Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Short Catch Up

Wow! I woke up for once so early in my own 'clock' at 8am. Got ready waited for Jun Wai that offered to give me a lift after fetching to Jun Kit.

Most of the days,my morning became my sleeping time.You can presume that I have no mornings.*gigs Waste of time in some ways. Noons pretty idle for me doing reading,catching up with my hobbies, settling my application and audtition preperation matters and GOOD NEWS my Aus Case finally got settled for me to move on in a better position now :) My nights are practically full with rehersals for coming dance exams,contemporary dance understudy showcase,performance and working on a short musical production.


Here we go...


Had DimSum for breakfast at Relau area! Great change of place for food and environment.Whatmore, special to me was the fact that It's been amost 1 or 2 years since we've met each other once again. After graduting from high school to be in touch again with highschoolmates getting tougher after everyone leading their own lives in different paths. People always do come and go. For me most importantly now that we treasure what's present,appreciate all those around for us,those who left us maybe fated to be but I'm pretty sure the future which is unpredictable offers much more that we could look forward with that one vision set.

Shared moments of laughter about back in high school,college life,studies and our current on-goings. Interesting session learning about people,obstacles we encounter and monetary goals and opinions.

Thanks guys for the short catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment