Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hassle settled with Luck

My wish of compiling my own musical collection has led me to few encounters. Dad ain't going to get me a new hard disc after having 1 that serve for backing up my laptop data. Secondly,its more of a WANT compared to a NEED,though was advised to watch more films and theartre drama as I can in this period of time in preperation of coming audition.
However,thanks to Luke he gave me his not in used 120gb hard disc since he no longer need it. My wish was granted, the Law of attraction worked! I really appreciate it having to save time and money in solving this matter. Solely relying of DVD's space is merely a great hassle as it could not contain a film which might be as large 8.0gb than an ordinary 4.7gb dvd.
Luke thanks for giving me some insights regarding some useful software and websites.This tiny bits of info has help me along the way! Your short holiday trip back to Mal has been another blessing in disguise leaving me for more to Learn!

Gratefully Satisfied! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment