Saturday, October 17, 2009

What a day! :)

Sleeping at wee hours makes you get up at noon. Mom toasted bread with cheese and peanut butter for me and had my cup of mocha for my breakfast + lunch! Didn't knew such a recipe taste great!

Get packed then headed for my hairdo appointment at sunshine area.Finding for carpark at lunch hour is crazy.Spotted a place waiting for a person to come out.Guess what?An idiot behind me racing ahead of me to get the place... BLASTED my honk at him yet he didn't want to STOP! Blasted repetitively 10 times ending the last with the longest sound!Only then he finally stopped and stared at me I return his bloody glanced! Lol. Ppl from the shoplots all came out glancing at him.
Serve him right for being a MCP!

Cracking my brains to figure out what designs every year for exams and performances is fun yet irritating. With the help of the ever ready and always creative hairstylist got my funky braided hairdo done in 3hours.Entertained myself reading through freedom and morality and also understanding human sexuality booklets.
Was hungry after then so drop by Gastronomic restaurant for a light and healthy meal before heading to gym to practice my routines in the studio.The place was vacant that time,peaceful and quite continued reading on some interesting mingling articles having to pick up few crazy and useful phrases while waiting. Legs soring back hurting after practice but on the hold was a great time alone fulfilling day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment